2 cups Organic self-raising flour
1/2 cup Organic caster sugar
2.5 Tblspn Organic butter
1 cup DHMSCo Organic lemonade
- Place flour and butter in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the butter and flour between the tips of your fingers until you get a bread crumb consistency.
- Add the sugar, stir to combine. Add the lemonade, mix with a wooden spoon until ingredients come together.
- Then, again using your hands form a rough ball of dough and flatten on a floured surface to approx 3cm high.
- Using a floured scone cutter, cut out scones and place on an oven tray lined with baking paper.
- Re-form the dough, flatten and continue to cut out scones until all dough is used.
- Recipe makes eight scones.
- Using a pastry brush coat the tops of the scones with milk, to provide a golden top.
- Bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden on top and light when you lift it off the tray.
Be sure to #daylesfordhepburnmineralspringsco when you try them for yourself